Monday, July 15, 2013

Break and Dig. Yippie!

I drove by the lot on my way home and ta-da...there is mess of dirt! I stopped and took this picture with my phone. After dinner I got the camera and went back over and took a few more, but I have to get a card reader before they can be uploaded. However, since I'm impatient and want to share them now I decided to use my phone to take a picture of the picture! Yeah, I'm a dork- never claimed to be anything different....I have to thank God for this because I know without him none of this would be possible :) I really love the beautiful trees and can't wait to see them this fall, they will be so pretty!

7 comments:

  1. awesome!!! It's going to start really going fast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Words can't express how exciting it is to see dirt moved to the side! It really does move as fast as everyone says. We feel like visiting our site daily just to see if there's been any progress.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on getting here. Your lot is gorgeous with all those trees. It will fly by and you will be in your home so soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Agree...love the lot and trees. Your views will be stunning, especially in the fall. Won't be fun raking leaves though. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! Just found your blog!

    Congratulations!!! We are building with Ryan Homes in TN and we are documenting our journey at http://ryanhomeslincolnshire.blogspot.com/

    All the very best! Happy Building!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to see you found the blog. I am following yours now as well :) I look forward to reading it and seeing your home!

      Delete
  6. LOVE the trees in the back of your lot - it will be a gorgeous view! Just started our blog, too - http://oakmontatmajestichills.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete