Saturday, July 13, 2013

A bit let down

So on Tuesday at our pre-con meeting the PM said that they would start excavation before the end of the week. Well, as of today at 430 there hasn't been anything done. I could understand if the weather was bad because it was raining at the beginning of the week, but their hasn't been any rain for the past two days and the sun is out and shining. I'm just a little frustrated and needed to vent it out. Also, Dustin was at the model home yesterday and the PM happened to be there and he didn't even recognize Dustin - just walked right past him. That makes me feel real warm and fuzzy. I know that once we see some progress we will be excited, but I'm just really bummed about it all right now....Again, I'm just venting a little.

7 comments:

  1. You are in the worst phase right now. Go back and read my posts when we were awaiting construction and you will see you are in good company. It's a hard place to be in but just hang tighta little longer. Then it will go so fast you won't believe it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wrote an ode to the tractor that was parked on our lot for a week. Once they begin it really goes fast and your house will be framed before you know it. Hang in there, it will be worth it in the end. We are so close now, I definitely know the light at the end of the tunnel is not a train.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We were delayed 3 months past the 3 months we knew we had to wait. I understand how you feel, but once they start it flies by. It is so worth the wait and you will be in your house in a few months.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right. Reading this put things back into perspective for me. I'm so glad things are moving along for you because you deserve it after waiting so long.

      Delete
    2. Thanks! But I totally get needing to vent. Always feel free to do so, we have all been there and unlike your family and friends who haven't built before, your blogger friends get it and don't mind.

      Delete