Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Appointment with NVR- May 24th


May 24,2013-

Our appointment with the LO at NVR was on Friday May 24th. I not only had copies of everything on the checklist, but I had put it into a binder and used dividers to separate the sections. Yes, I know that it sounds like too much and I sound like a KA, but I wanted to make sure that everything was kept together so that it would make our Loan Officers life a little easier. I know how much I appreciate when someone takes the extra initiative at work, and I figured that if I make it easier for her then it will result as being somewhat easier for myself. I followed up with a phone call to the LO on 6/7 just to ensure that she didn’t need any additional information. Her response was that she had already submitted our file and that everything was all good -  What does that mean?? Was it submitted to processing or UW? It’s all good as in we should be approved?- These things were going through my head, but I didn’t want to harass her about it. At least I know that NVR doesn’t need anything else right now and that it was submitted to somewhere…Oh, and she also commented on my organization- WIN J

1 comment:

  1. Your funny. I did the same thing and even had two copies. The LO took it all apart in front of me and mashed all the papers into a Manila folder. I even had a printed table of contents.

    They usually spend 2-3 weeks building your file for underwriting and the UW's take about a week. So approx 30 days for loan processing and anywhere from 2-4 weeks to begin construction after approval. These are averages and of course there are two sides to a bell curve. We always seemed to fall on the right side, not the left.

    ReplyDelete